- This event has passed.
CFFB Workshop: Keys to Maximizing Business Valuation and Achieving a Successful Business Sale
February 14 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
In this workshop you will learn..
Keys to Maximizing Business Valuation
- Positioning business fundamentals, investment highlights and value benchmarking
- Aligning timing across business, personal / family, and market
- Designing a sale process to maximize competitive buyer tension
- Avoiding deal killers & common pitfalls
Roadmap to Achieving a Successful Business Sale
- Assemble your advisory SWAT team early
- Plan your exit well in advance
- Designing the right sale process
- Get to know the buyers
- Passing due diligence
Presented by The Allan Bush Investment Team.
Dylan Moran is a Managing Director on CIBC’s Mid-Market Investment Banking Team. He has spent his career advising owners of privately-held middle-market companies through strategic M&A transactions and succession. Dylan’s transaction experience spans industries which include consumer, industrials, business services, specialized distribution & manufacturing, technology & software, and healthcare. He holds a BBA from Wilfrid Laurier University and is a CFA Charterholder.
Michael Emrich is the Director and Team Leader for Commercial Banking or CIBC, leading the commercial banking team covering the KWGC and surrounding area. Born and raised in Kitchener, Mike spent the first 10 years of his career in Toronto, crafting his skills as a commercial/corporate banker. Mike has worked with small, medium and large private companies, as well as small public companies as the key point person for the bank. With his return to Kitchener, Mike is passionate about helping local companies within South-west Ontario grow and prosper.