Relationships Are Being Shocked Into Evolution
Now, more than ever, business success relies on a combination of knowing your area of best performance and studying what your clients do.
Most people feel they do not have enough time. This feeling is causing an evolution of business.
Relationships between business people are being shocked into evolution by technologies, the three broad categories in this area being:
- new communication media…’social media’,
- super-automated process equipment, &
- information-handling software and systems.
Relationships between business people are being shocked into evolution by global commoditization:
- increased local & international competition,
- increased levels of employee turnover, &
- reduced job security.
As this evolution of business relationships is happening a number of trends are adding to the confusion. Key examples include:
- the increased need for accurate and clear thinking about value propositions,
- the advancement of leadership priorities, &
- the increased value of insight [the commoditization beater…or, at least, a big part of the solution].
With all of this stuff tending to complicate things, to perform best – we must first simplify…then we must build.
For most businesses, value is created when simple tools are placed in the hands of solid work ethic.
And, as a first step we need to seek simple.