Family Business Support
The Centre for Family Business is a community of family business professionals that understands your needs and can offer a wide range of lived experience support to help you with your challenges.
Whether you have just begun a family business, have owned one for a long time or are the second generation working in one, our community can help. No matter what your experiences, one of our members, advisors, or sponsors has been there.
Join the Centre for Family Business today
Our organization offers family business support for all aspects of your business, including:
- Human resource support, particularly with family members involved in the business.
- Estate and succession planning.
- How to find the right employees and hire them to support your business.
- How to retain your employees.
- Working with inter-generational teams.
- How to market your business to the right people in the right way.
- How to manage and adapt to change, whether internally or externally.
- How to grow your business in a sustainable way.
- Emotional support with any issues that arise.
- Finding a bank to help finance your business.
- Getting a loan to make your business dreams a reality.
- Transitions, including moving to a new location or branching out to a new service.
- How to ensure that you’re adhering to government policy.
- How to maintain a positive work culture within your business.
- Accounting and adhering to tax requirements.
- How to find outside consultants to help with your business.
- Advice and encouragement every step of the way.
For over 20 years, the Centre for Family Business has offered support through its large network of members, advisors, and sponsors across a wide range of industries.
Contact Us For Family Business Support
Members of the CFFB receive access to all of our resources, member groups, events, and more. Get all of the support that you need for your family business today by becoming a member. Fill out the contact form below to get started!