Workshop: The Six Ways We Make Stuff Up!
October 21 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
In this age of fake news comes a workshop that will help you to identify quickly when someone is “Making Stuff Up.” In this entertaining, yet thoughtful workshop, you will learn to quickly identify six common communication habits and how to reframe the conversation to get to the real message out faster.
People who have taken this workshop report:
- More efficient meetings which don’t waste time
- Improved ability to help staff solve their own problems
- Stronger relationships with family and employees
- Clearer quality of information for decision making
Workshop will help you:
- Identify the Six Ways We ‘Make Stuff Up’
- Get insight into which one you use, and how it gets in the way of communication
- Learn strategies for getting to someone’s true message faster
- Leaders who want to build stronger teams to achieve better results
- Teams who need to be high performing to execute on a big goal
- Anyone who needs to improve communication with someone else
Workshop presented by Holly Simmons, Thinking Partner with Golden Lasso. Holly’s focus is on providing easy to understand and simple to use solutions for the “human side of business.” The side that typically creates most of the problems in workplaces. She will be sharing a very effective communication tool her clients have been using to improve both teamwork and everyday conversations in the workplace.