- This event has passed.
Workshop: Best Practices for Talent Acquisition in 2022 and Beyond
May 17 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Best Practices for Talent Acquisition in 2022 and Beyond
Ross Evans, Solid Solutions Canada
Businesses today are finding employee talent similar to supply chain shortages. The post-pandemic hiring recovery will continue to be tumultuous in 2022 and beyond, exemplified by intense hiring demand, fierce competition for talent and an overhaul of the employee experience to meet candidate expectations. It takes longer to find it and costs more to acquire it.
We will discuss:
- What are the future hiring trends?
- What best practices are needed for talent acquisition?
- What do you need to know to compete in a candidate driven market?
- How are you adapting differently to attract from each of the generations (Z, X, Millennials and Boomers)?
- Ways in which to minimize company turnover.
Also presenting will be the Ivey Group on International Recruitment, Immigration and Integration of skilled workers to Canada.