- This event has passed.
How to Successfully Apply for Government Grants
May 11 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
CFFB, MEDA and Woolwich Members and Businesses…did you know that to help support the high costs of employers’ training costs, the Canada-Ontario Job Grant can help your business:
- With under 100 employees, employers receive a reimbursement of 83% of eligible training costs
- Receive up to $10,000 in government support per person for training costs
- Select your own eligible third-party trainer
- Schedule training up to one-year in length
Participants will learn:
- What key items will determine the success of your application
- Common pitfalls to avoid when applying for government grants
Since the inception of the Job Grant in 2014, Erika Ellis has been helping employers apply for grants and will be facilitating this hands-on workshop. Erika is an Employer Liaison with the Talent Hub at Conestoga College. Her portfolio focuses on employer engagement in the areas of Arts, Culture and Design, Communications, Agriculture and Environment & Natural Resources.
We would like to thank CFFB Advisor, MEDA, for offering their conference space for this workshop.
Due to space limitations, we encourage you to register early. Each business receives 1 complimentary ticket.