- This event has passed.
CFFB Virtual Open House Networking Event
May 12 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Networking with other members is one of the key CFFB member benefits!
We are inviting you to a virtual GRAND Networking session for our CFFB community to have an opportunity to spend a solid hour networking with fellow members, community business leaders and past CFFB speakers on Thursday, May 12 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm!
This event will be a series of randomly selected breakout rooms –5, 10 minute segments with 10 minutes left at the end to network as one group. Breakout Rooms (no more than 6 to each room) will be moderated by past speakers (both main event and workshop) and will be focused on providing peer to peer solutions and advice to today’s family business challenges. Potential new CFFB members are very much welcome to attend as well!
Why attend this event?
- You will have a chance to connect with key influencers and leaders in the Waterloo business community to hear their advice and input on today’s challenging business environment!
- Be provided an opportunity to discuss with fellow CFFB members family business challenges through COVID and hear solutions and suggestions on how others are coping.
- Chat with others to know you aren’t alone in navigating the choppy waters of 2022
You will be randomly matched and rotated in groups of fellow members, advisors, sponsors and speakers. This networking event will be open to:
- All members, advisors and sponsors and their guests; community influencers and leaders
- Our roster of former and current speakers