CFFB September Meeting: Tools from the Trenches to Engage People and Drive Change
September 30 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am
Join us on Friday, September 30 from 7:30am – 10:00am for in-person meeting following our regular meeting agenda. This meeting will be held in conjunction with CFFB’s 2022 Annual General Meeting.
Tools from the Trenches to Engage People and Drive Change
In today’s workplace driving change, strengthening culture and developing engaged teams remains a primary focus and concern for most, if not all organizations. Your role as a manager, leader and coach is critical to the success of your people, customer service and business development focus. This unique workshop will give you proven resources and ideas that you can apply quickly and effectively in your organization.
- Real world tools from the trenches to engage people in the workplace
- How to manage the different generations for success
- How to get everyone to accept and drive change
- Strengthen communications and leadership
- How to find and keep great staff
Two meals are complimentary per Family Business Member. Additional meals can be purchased and will be invoiced by CFFB.