Visit our CFFB Advisor Directory for detailed information on how each of our advisors and sponsors can help your family business.
- Family Business Magazine Provided by Family Business Publishing Company and its associates, it is intended to help site visitors – especially family company stakeholders – understand the material presented and make informed decisions about managing their own businesses and families.
FAMILY BUSINESS CENTRES:
- University of Massachusetts Family Business Centre
- Austin Family Business Program
- Family Business Australia
- Delaware Valley Family Business Center
- Family Firm Institute The Family Firm Institute is an international professional organization dedicated to assisting family firms by increasing the interdisciplinary skills and knowledge of family business advisers, educators, researchers and consultants.
- The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc. and Family Enterprise Publishers
- Conflict Resolution Network Canada
- Family Mediation Canada
- KW Counselling Services
- Family and Children’s Services in the Waterloo Region
- Franchise.org – International Franchise Association website Provides official Franchise Directory of Member Companies, latest franchise news and information, publications, events, trends and assistance to franchise buyers, business start-ups, entrepreneurs
- The Schlegel Centre for Entrepreneurship, Wilfrid Laurier University
- The Centre for Business, Entrepreneurship & Technology, University of Waterloo
FINANCIAL / ECONOMIC:
- Arca Financial
- BDO Canada
- Bank of Montreal
- The Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) Provides small and medium-sized businesses with flexible financing, affordable consulting services and venture capital. BDC supports the needs of entrepreneurs at every stage of growth.
- Royal Bank Publishes documentation and addresses issues related to different topics: Starting a Business, Expanding a Business, Business Succession & Transfer, Women Entrepreneurs, Young Entrepreneurs, Agriculture & AgriBusiness, Knowledge-Based Industries, International Trade, Public Sectors, Aboriginal Banking.
- Bank of Canada
- World Bank – Social and economic data, World Bank projects and publications.
- Canada Revenue Agency – Comprehensive coverage of tax rules.
- Canadian Department of Justice Search laws
- canadabusiness.gc.ca and www.ic.gc.ca Sources of Financing – a useful on-line resource for locating traditional and alternative sources of small business financing.
- Industry Canada What you need to know, grow and compete.
- www.sme.ic.gc.ca Performance Plus – an on-line interactive tool to assist you in making the best operational decisions.
- www.statcan.gc.ca Statistics Canada
- www.conferenceboard.ca Conference Board of Canada – Information for Canadian business, government and public sector organizations, about organizational practices, economic and social trends, public policy issues.
- www.cfib.ca Canadian Federation of Independent Business carries out regular surveys and lobbies for
small- and medium-sized businesses at the federal, provincial and local levels of government.
- www.census.gov U.S. Bureau of Census – economic data, economic indicators, statistics in large numbers of
- US Data & Statistics
- www.exportsource.ca Team Canada Inc’s online resource for export information.
- strategis.ic.gc.ca Aboriginal Business Canada (IC) helps aboriginal-owned companies grow their businesses and build export sales.
- www.agr.gc.ca Agri-Food Trade Canada (ATS) is an international business development service for Canadian
- www.international.gc.ca Service of the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade providing with information on opportunities in different business sectors for markets around the world.
- www.edc.ca Export Development Corporation (EDC) helps Canadian exporters of all sizes minimize risk and export with confidence in up to 200 worlds markets.
You can submit your favourite links to:
Web Site Links Disclaimer
Throughout this page, live ‘links’ to other Internet addresses can be accessed. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by individuals, institutions, or organizations independent of CFFB. CFFB does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Internet addresses and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficiency, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information located at such addresses. Use of any information located and/or obtained from such addresses is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficiency and timeliness. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trade mark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favouring by Centre for Family Business.